Hello there! It’s been a week I didn’t update my blog, too
much appointment for breakfasting and I always hurry go for it without take any
picture of my make up.
On last Thursday I have breakfasting with my girls, but my face still pimpled and look tired (hahaha I need facial soon as soon possible!) so I cheating on my face with super thin layer base with casual-define makeup theme and match with the outfit tone “Smokey Blue Eyes with Pinkish Lip”. Smokey eyes not only able for grey or black, but also you can apply with other color, at least you have 4 gradation match or in one tone colors. The key for smokey eyes are further away from the line of the eyelid, the brighter the color of eyeshadow and always blend blend blend makes it perfect!
On last Thursday I have breakfasting with my girls, but my face still pimpled and look tired (hahaha I need facial soon as soon possible!) so I cheating on my face with super thin layer base with casual-define makeup theme and match with the outfit tone “Smokey Blue Eyes with Pinkish Lip”. Smokey eyes not only able for grey or black, but also you can apply with other color, at least you have 4 gradation match or in one tone colors. The key for smokey eyes are further away from the line of the eyelid, the brighter the color of eyeshadow and always blend blend blend makes it perfect!
But for this smokey eyes, I curb the color under my brow bone, because I want still have a casual look. Then I match my smokey blue eyes with pinkish lips because it’s boring if you always match smokey eyes with nude color lips, so I’m wearing light purple pinkish lipstick combine with light pink gloss.
This look it’s not too much for casual dinner but still
define in night out event.
![]() | |||
| details of the Smokey Blue - Pinkish look |
| the total look, I put some pink shell chandelier earrings from Bali |
For makeup that I use :
Face ~ BB cream dr. Yani Rosa Lina
~ CoverAll concealer Wet n Wild in Medium shade
~ Loose powder dr. Yani Rosa Lina
~ Face contour kit Make Over
~ Pure blush Pure Berry Maybelline
~ Eyeshadow S2 Sari Ayu
Eyes ~ Eyelid primer ELF in Sheer shade
~ Trivia eyeshadow Underworld Make Over
~ Black eyebrow Pencil Aubeau
~ Wet gloss eyebrow clear mascara ELF
~ Black Eye Liner Bianz
~ Hyper sharp liner black Maybelline
~ The magnum volum' express waterproof mascara Maybelline
Lips ~ Cocoa butter lip care stick The Body Shop
~ Valencia lipstick Rossy Grape Belleza
~ Pure blush Pure Berry Maybelline
~ Eyeshadow S2 Sari Ayu
Eyes ~ Eyelid primer ELF in Sheer shade
~ Trivia eyeshadow Underworld Make Over
~ Black eyebrow Pencil Aubeau
~ Wet gloss eyebrow clear mascara ELF
~ Black Eye Liner Bianz
~ Hyper sharp liner black Maybelline
~ The magnum volum' express waterproof mascara Maybelline
Lips ~ Cocoa butter lip care stick The Body Shop
~ Valencia lipstick Rossy Grape Belleza
~ Sephora Palette (light pink lipgloss and sparkle lipgloss)
And yesterday afternoon finally I’m going to dr. Yani Rosa
Lina for some face treatment, usually I get acupuncture before face
treatment but I’m still fasting, I can’t resist pain from acupuncture neddle
and hungry at once hehehe so I took a
pimple serum treatment, lightening mask, face RF (radio frequency) and microdermabrasion.
Thanks god for the technology and dr. Yani, after more less 2 hours I get my
face back! feel so fresh, clean, gentle, and chewy.
| so this is my bare, sleepy and after treatment face :D |
(sorry for the sleepypillow face, not yet sleep, waiting for sahur, happy fasting everyone!)
Next time I’ll make a full review about my face treatment :)
Next time I’ll make a full review about my face treatment :)
with all passion and love,
Putu Ayu Andhira

No comments:
Post a Comment