Sunday, July 21, 2013

New hair new bangs new eyebrow shape new face, transformation of me

Yesterday, I just did something very random and spontaneous, I cut my hair to medium short ( at least it short for me!! :D) and put kind of smoothing Cleopatra’s bangs on it. It’s so crazy!!! I’m not thinking more like  “do I fit in with this look?” “do I look more fat with this bangs?” but I just did it. Maybe that the effect from the day before yesterday, I buy eyebrow razor, before that I won’t dare to shape my eyebrow by my self, but the situation lil’ bit emergency, I don’t have dense eyebrow, I can’t found a good and cheap eyebrow studio, and last I don’t have any money to do Eyebrow Embroidery, but I really need to shape my eyebrow, so I decided to do it my self, and I’m truly surprised, I’m good with this stuff, I have a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

So yesterday in La Nita Salon, my new hairstylist Miss Erna trimmed the lower end, thinned, and layered  for the side hair (actually I don’t know how to describe it haha) and for the bangs, she trimmed it like Cleopatra look and smoothing it with some product from Opti-smooth Matrix. The whole process take 2,5 hours. But it all pay with the amazing result! I totally love it <3

Here are some photos 'before after':

         my unshaped eyebrow   
                                                           

       
      my long loose curly hair




     and voila!!! this is the new look which I adore <3


I take this photo before I go to break fasting with all my friend in campus, for makeup theme is 
'Naked Brown" 
For makeup that I use :

Face ~ The POREfessional Benefit
        ~ BB cream from dr. Yani Rosa Lina
        ~ Some kind-a Gorgeous Benefit in Medium shade
        ~ CoverAll concealer Wet n Wild in Medium shade
        ~ Compact powder dr. Yani Rosa Lina
        ~ Loose powder dr. Yani Rosa Lina
        ~ Face contour kit Make Over
        ~ Girl meets pearl Benefit
        ~ Cheeky glow blush Creamy Cinnamon Maybelline

Eyes ~ Stay don't stray Benefit
        ~ Sephora Pallete (light brown, pinkish glow creme, greyish, nude, white)
        ~ Black eyebrow Pencil Aubeau
        ~ Wet gloss eyebrow clear mascara ELF
        ~ Black Eye Liner Bianz
        ~ Hyper sharp liner black Maybelline
        ~ Long extreme double stretch mascara Maybelline
        ~ The magnum volum' express waterproof mascara Maybelline
   
Lips ~ Cocoa butter lip care stick The Body Shop
       ~ Color plus lipstick Nude Belleza
       ~ Liquid Lip Colour Gloss Fluide 04 The Body Shop


with all passion and love,
Putu Ayu Andhira

No comments:

Post a Comment