Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bare Makeup and Poppy’s Little Girl

I’m so so sorry for the supper late post, I think I should rearrange all my schedule, but sometimes we can’t predict something beyond our plan right!? :)

I will make some review about my makeup yesterday, I called it “Bare it Orange Line”. I just realized that I haven’t gone to my skin doctor for more less 3 months (what’s wrong with me!? too carried away with my makeup to do I guess :D) then I found 3 pimples in my face and I feel my face always too much oily and unclean (is that because I forget to facial my face in 3 months?huaaaaa it’s getting me crazy!).
So I decided not to using primer, bb cream, foundation, compact powder and something-something like that temporarily. I just using my sunblock and loose powder slightly for base make up, it’s make my face bare it all but still covered. Eyebrow pencil, eye primer, eyeshadow in thin liner, eyeliner, and non waterproof mascara for the eye. Sheer blush for the cheek and neon color lipstick. I use all of it in minimal as possible as I can. I choose Orange Line because I want to try my new lipstick, Megalast Color Wet n Wild in Purty Persimmon which is have a red-orange color. And I add thin line orange eyeshadow to pop up the color in face, after that I using black eyeliner slightly then blend it with the orange eyeshadow, just simple as that.
For this look you can use in rush morning, but you have to put some makeup on your face, this is so much help, it’s look like a full makeup but actually just simple line eyeshadow can save your day. And of course you can do some experiment with other candy color. Tips from me if you want put some bright or bold color on your daily makeup, choose one, on your eyes?on your cheek?or on your lips? then after you choose you can follow in the rest area with calm or natural color and you can also put some matching bold color slightly in one from the rest area, because you don’t want look like too much but still matching with color harmony, right?




  

 
For makeup that I use :

Face  ~ Sunblock acne dr. Yani Rosa Lina
         ~  Loose powder dr. Yani Rosa Lina
         ~ Cheeky glow blush Fresh Coral Maybelline

Eyes  ~ Eyelid primer ELF in Sheer shade
         ~ Sephora Palette in bright matte orange eyeshadow
         ~ Sephora Palette black eyeliner gel
         ~ Black eyebrow pencil Aubeau
         ~ Wet gloss eyebrow clear mascara ELF
         ~ Lash blast clump crusher non waterproof mascara Covergirl

Lips  ~ Cocoa butter lip care stick The Body Shop
        ~ Megalast lip color Purty Persimmon
        ~ Sephora Palette (bright orange lipgloss and sparkle lipgloss) 


And this morning my poppy (I call my daddy with it so I can match with mommy :p) just arrived from Thailand, yesterday I ask him to bought me parfume in duty free. Many times ago I read review about some parfume, first I want Channel No5 (it’s because I watch movie ‘The Women’) but I change it to Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L’eau , then my mom told me about Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum so I search about the review in Sephora, it’s says “an intesified oldfactory experience, more provocative, more sensual, warm yet striking oriental floral through pink pepper, lilac flower, violet accent, powdery, patchouli and ambery dr down have been greatly enchanced for a darker and more provocative trail”. Gosh! I like very much the review haha (easily to say yes to any deep persuasion     -.-), so i ask it to my poppy. No matter what I’m still poppy’s little girl, and my poppy brought me Gucci Guilty Intense, yeayy! It comes with black box and gold Gucci brand on it. The bottle it’s totally elegant, square black glass covered with gold clear layer and obtuse in every side. The best part is I can use the bottle as a mirror :D I love it! The aroma it’s very warm, sensual, and feminine (the review it’s totally correct). Feels so mature and elegant when I use it, I think I’ll use it for night event, dinner, romantic event, etc. And I hope I can be more sensual and provocative with Gucci Guilty Intense! :D

can you see the reflection of my iphone case ? haha see, I can use it as a mirror :p

with all passion and love,
Putu Ayu Andhira

No comments:

Post a Comment